- Speed up problem solving
- Reduce on-site support
- Save time and effort
- Increase user satisfaction
Reducing the problem solving time and increasing the user satisfaction are critical factors for efficient help desk teams assisting end-users.
For the help desk teams and IT administrators, Miradore provides a simple way to share screens to support, assist and interact with the end-users as if you were all in the same room – saving both travel time and expenses. In addition, Miradore provides a simple way to connect to unattended remote computers.
- Helpdesk Remote Assistance – Share the screen, keyboard, and mouse with a remote user and provide assistance with live-chat, drawing tools, and bi-directional file transfer.
- Unattended Remote Control – Access an unattended computer’s admin session and control the keyboard and mouse just as if you were sitting next to the computer.
- File Transfer – Exchange files between the remote users in both ways.
- Text Chat – Talk with the remote user in live text chat.
- Audit Trail Log – Keep track of session activity with the audit trail log which records all remote sessions including information on the administrator, target computer, and file transfers.
- Remote Control is available as part of the Miradore Management Suite.
- The service can be provided as Software as a Service (SaaS) or as self-hosted.
- Miradore Remote Control supports all major Windows platforms.
- A network connection is required.
For more information
For additional information, visit miradore.com/miradore-management-suite.