- Improve efficiency with workflow automation
- Improve user satisfaction with empowering Service Desk
- Make the right business decisions with up-to-date asset information
- Enable Self Service capabilities
Miradore complements IT service management solutions by feeding those with quality, and real-time data from IT assets. Miradore also enables proactive IT service management with the help of its versatile automation capabilities supporting all main IT asset platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android.
The Miradore Web service is a REST-based Web service which can be used to programmatically trigger actions, receive online status and inventory data of your IT assets. A secured HTTPS connection is used for all communication.
Features and Specifications
- Automate workflows – Miradore provides a comprehensive and easy to use action toolset for automating workflows and repetitive tasks related to your IT assets. Trigger actions from any 3rd party solution, let Miradore run the actions on the devices, and receive the status and result immediately.
- Empower your Service Desk – Add tools, actions and information of your user’s IT assets in order to efficiently solve user requests and ease the troubleshooting.
- Get instant, up-to-date data – Miradore discovers and collects hundreds of attributes, including changes about your assets. You may collect any custom information remotely as well as update any information. In addition, the status of all actions triggered are available through the Miradore API.
- Enable Self Service – Save time and money and improve user satisfaction by automating repetitive and frequent actions by enabling Self Service for users.
Miradore discovers and collects hundreds of attributes, including changes about your assets, including:
- Asset online status
- Software versions
- Software metering information
- Security status
- Hardware configuration
- Hard disk status
- Lease/warranty information
Trigger hundreds of actions and get instant feedback of their status, including:
- Install software
- Restart computer
- Clean up disk space
- Change asset lifecycle status
- Approve and Install security patches
- The Miradore API (Application Programming Interface) is a REST-based web service.
- Get started by downloading the Miradore API technical reference which includes examples and detailed instructions.
- Miradore can be provided as Software as a Service (SaaS) or as self-hosted.
- HTTPS connectivity to your Miradore instance from your 3rd Party system.
For more information
For additional information, visit miradore.com/miradore-management-suite/.